Vibrating Equipment Manufacturer
We is a vibrating equipment manufacturer and supplier in China. In 1954, state-owned Xinxiang Tractor Repair Workshop, our predecessor, was established. Since then, we have been known as the state-owned Xinxiang Vibration Equipment Plant in 1984 and the Xinxiang Vibration Equipment Co. Ltd. in 1994. In the year 2000, we were formally registered as We
- Blast Furnace Vibrating Screen The blast furnace vibrating screen with big processing capacity and high efficiency is designed using a feedstock of sinter ore, coke, pellet, and impurious ore. It is widely used in the mining, metallurgy, coal, chemical engineering and many other industries for screening, especially in the blast furnace. The vibrating screen has a size of 1m*2m-2.5m*6m with our patented WZYC serial linear self-vibration. Its screen plate consists of bars which are made by ceramic or polyurethane...
- Large Amplitude Screen The large amplitude screen is a patented product and mainly used in the stock yard of metallurgical industry, processing system of coal industry and coal delivery and desulfurization of power plant. It adopts a large amplitude and self-cleaning screen to specially process the wet feedstock at a big vibration intensity and low frequency. In operation, the vibration force drives the screen to work in a near-resonant state. The vibration exciter is fixed in the screen box which does not participate in vibration...
- Biaxial Circular Vibrating Screen The biaxial circular vibrating screen, with the patent number of ZL 2009 2 0224028.8, is used in the industry of metallurgy, mine and coal. It is mainly composed of screen box, screen, and vibration exciter and damping spring. The vibration exciter, assembled in the side plate of the screen box, is driven by two motors through coupling rotation to bring centrifugal inertia force and finally vibration. The force of vibration can be adjustable...
- Equal Thickness Vibrating Screen The equal thickness vibrating screen is specially designed for dry or wet feedstock screening in the mining and coal industry. The angle between screen surface and horizontal plane starts from 34° in the input, then decrease to 10° in the output. The density of screen layer remains constant. Thus, the feedstock can be distributed evenly in the screen surface and maintain a stable ratio of input to speed. Compared with other vibrating screens, the equal thickness vibrating screen delivers...
- Rotary Vibrating Screen The rotary vibrating screen is widely used for screening and filtering in grinding, ceramics, chemicals, food, paper, metallurgy, pharmaceutical and environmental protection industries. It utilizes the unbalance hammer equipped in the motor shaft to convert the rotation of motor into three dimensional movement, namely horizontal, vertical and inclined movement. The three dimensional movement is then transferred to the screen plate...
- Vibrating Motor Vibrating motor is widely used in industries such as hydropower station construction, building, building materials, chemical, mining, metallurgical, light industry and so on. In addition to the application in general vibrating machinery, it could offer new kinds of vibration types through combination of several original ones. The new types are flat screw, vortex, swing, linear combination, long elliptical combination, dual-frequency and double amplitude composite type...
- Track Mounted Mobile Crushing and Screening Plant
- Wheel Mounted Mobile Crushing and Screening Plant
- Stationary Stone Crushing Plant
- Stationary Sand Making Plant
- Vibrating Motor
- Conjoined Vibrating Motor
- Linear Self Vibrating Source
- Seated Vibration Exciter
- Flange Vibration Exciter
- Grizzly Screen Plate
- Cast V-shaped Screen Plate
- Cast Comb Screen Plate
- Ceramic Grizzly Screen Plate
- Woven Wire Screen Plate
- Metal Hole Screen Plate
- Stainless Slot Screen Plate
- Spraying Comb Screen Plate
- Polyurethane Comb Screen Plate
- Polyurethane Rectangular Screen Plate
- Polyurethane Slot Screen Plate